FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
Authors are invited to submit a full paper not exceeding 10 pages formatted in the Springer LNCS style. The full paper submission deadline is May 02, 2018 (final deadline).
The authors are asked to submit their papers using EasyChair submission system https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=specom2018.
Papers submitted to SPECOM-2018 must not be under review by any other conference or publication during the SPECOM review cycle, and must not be previously published or accepted for publication elsewhere.
The paper format for the review has to be the PDF file with all required fonts included: http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-793341-0
CAMERA-READY PAPER PREPARATION
Camera-ready papers for SPECOM-2018 must be 6-10 pages long. The camera-ready paper submission deadline is 24 June 2018.
All authors are kindly asked to follow the Springer LNCS author formatting guidelines for the preparation of their manuscripts. The Author Guidelines document summarizes how a proceedings paper should be structured, how elements (headings, figures, references) should be formatted using our predefined styles, etc. It also gives some insight on how a paper will be typeset at Springer.
Users of MS Word
Production of the camera-ready paper will be a much smoother process if authors make use of the available MS Word template, which incorporates all the recommended formatting guidelines:
Template supporting MS Office Word
Users of LaTeX
Authors who wish to use LaTeX for the preparation of their manuscript should download the corresponding support file available by Springer and check the included readme.txt file for further instructions.
Each contribution must be accompanied by a Springer copyright form. Authors will be asked to transfer the copyright of the paper to Springer. This will ensure the widest possible protection and dissemination of information under copyright laws.
1. One author may sign on behalf of all of the authors of a particular paper. In this case, the author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing the material on behalf of any and all co-authors.
2. Modified forms are not acceptable.
3. The “Title of the Contribution” (i.e., paper title) and the List of Authors should match exactly the title and the list of authors of the paper.
4. Machine-typed signatures and digital signatures are NOT acceptable by Springer.
Authors of accepted papers are requested to submit their final, camera-ready papers, for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings, by 24 June 2018, via the Easychair system:
1. Final source files (MS Word in DOC/DOCX or LaTeX (zip, including figures and specific style files (not included in CTAN) if used) of the paper.
2. Final PDF file corresponding exactly to the final source files.
3. A scanned copy of a filled in and signed Springer Copyright Form as a PDF file.