The 5th International Conference on interactive collaborative robotics (icr 2020)
The 5th International Conference on Interactive Collaborative Robotics attracts researchers in the area of human-robot interaction, social robotics and collaborative robotics.
Venue:St. Petersburg, Russia, October 7-9, 2020.
The conference is organized by:
- St. Petersburg Institute for Informatics and Automation of the Russian Academy of Science (SPIIRAS, St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Munich University of Technology (TUM, Munich, Germany)
ICR 2020 is a satellite event of the International Conference on Speech and Computer (SPECOM 2020).
- Roman Meshcheryakov, Russia (Co-Chair)
- Gerhard Rigoll, Germany (Co-Chair)
- Andrey Ronzhin, Russia (Co-Chair)
- Andres Annuk, Estonia
- Christos Antonopoulos, Greece
- Branislav Borovac, Serbia
- Oleg Darintsev, Russia
- Ivan Ermolov, Russia
- Rinat Galin, Russia
- Oliver Jokisch, Germany
- Igor Kalyaev, Russia
- Alexey Kashevnik, Russia
- Dongheui Lee, Germany
- Evgeni Magid, Russia
- Vladmir Pavlovskiy, Russia
- Viacheslav Pshikhopov, Russia
- Mirko Rakovic, Serbia
- José Rosado, Portugal
- Hooman Samani, Taiwan
- Jesus Savage, Mexico
- Anton Saveliev, Russia
- Evgeny Shandarov, Russia
- Lev Stankevich, Russia
- Tilo Strutz, Germany
- Sergey Yatsun, Russia
- Zeynep Yucel, Japan
- Milos Zelezny, Czechia
- Lyudmila Zinchenko, Russia
CAMERA-READY PAPER PREPARATION
Camera-ready papers for ICR-2020 must be 8-12 pages long. The camera-ready paper submission deadline is July 29, 2020 (extended).
All authors are kindly asked to follow the Springer LNCS author formatting guidelines for the preparation of their manuscripts. The Author Guidelines document summarizes how a proceedings paper should be structured, how elements (headings, figures, references) should be formatted using our predefined styles, etc. It also gives some insight on how a paper will be typeset at Springer.
Users of MS Word
Production of the camera-ready paper will be a much smoother process if authors make use of the available MS Word template, which incorporates all the recommended formatting guidelines:
Template supporting MS Office Word
Users of LaTeX
Authors who wish to use LaTeX for the preparation of their manuscript should download the corresponding support file available by Springer and check the included readme.txt file for further instructions.
Each contribution must be accompanied by a Springer copyright form. Authors will be asked to transfer the copyright of the paper to Springer. This will ensure the widest possible protection and dissemination of information under copyright laws.
1. One author may sign on behalf of all of the authors of a particular paper. In this case, the author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing the material on behalf of any and all co-authors.
2. Modified forms are not acceptable.
3. The “Title of the Contribution” (i.e., paper title) and the List of Authors should match exactly the title and the list of authors of the paper.
4. Machine-typed signatures and digital signatures are NOT acceptable by Springer.-
Authors of accepted papers are requested to submit their final, camera-ready papers, for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings, by July 29, 2020, via the Easychair system:
1. Final source files (MS Word in DOC/DOCX or LaTeX (zip, including figures and specific style files (not included in CTAN) if used) of the paper.
2. Final PDF file corresponding exactly to the final source files.
3. A scanned copy of a filled in and signed Springer Copyright Form as a PDF file.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with the Springer editorial policies.
ICR Proceedings will be published by Springer as a book in the Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence (LNAI) series listed in all major citation databases such as DBLP, SCOPUS, EI, INSPEC, COMPENDEX. ICR Proceedings are included in the list of forthcoming proceedings for September 2019.
The ICR conference proceedings:
ICR 2019, Istanbul, Turkey, August 20–25, 2019:
ICR 2018, Leipzig, Germany, September 18–22, 2018:
ICR 2017, Hatfield, UK, September 12-16, 2017:
ICR 2016, Budapest, Hungary, August 24-26, 2016:
June 15, 2020 .................. Submission of full papers (extended)
July 15, 2020 ................... Notification of acceptance (extended)
July 29, 2020 ................... Camera-ready papers
August 05, 2020 .............. Author registration
October 07-09, 2020 ....... Conference dates
The contributions to the conference will be published in proceedings that will be made available to participants at the time of the ICR 2020 conference.
The ICR conference is a satellite event of SPECOM conference and there is one single fee for the all SPECOM events.
The conference fee information is located on the conference web site.