Important Info (!)
Due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic both in Russia and in the whole world, the 23rd International conference SPECOM-2021, including the satellite conference ICR-2021, will be organized ONLINE using the Zoom web-service with an additional live stream on YouTube.
The 6th International Conference on interactive collaborative robotics (icr 2021)
The 6th International Conference on Interactive Collaborative Robotics attracts researchers in the area of human-robot interaction, social robotics and collaborative robotics.
Venue: St. Petersburg, Russia, September 27-30, 2021.
The conference is organized by:
- St. Petersburg Federal Research Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences (SPC RAS, St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Munich University of Technology (TUM, Munich, Germany)
ICR 2021 is a satellite event of the International Conference on Speech and Computer (SPECOM 2021).
- Roman Meshcheryakov, Russia (Co-Chair)
- Gerhard Rigoll, Germany (Co-Chair)
- Andrey Ronzhin, Russia (Co-Chair)
- Christos Antonopoulos, Greece
- Branislav Borovac, Serbia
- Sara Chaychian, UK
- Ivan Ermolov, Russia
- Oliver Jokisch, Germany
- Dimitrios Kalles, Greece
- Igor Kalyaev, Russia
- Alexey Kashevnik, Russia
- Dongheui Lee, Germany
- Viktor Glazunov, Russia
- Mehmet Guzey, Turkey
- Evgeni Magid, Russia
- Iosif Mporas, UK
- Viacheslav Pshikhopov, Russia
- Mirko Rakovic, Serbia
- Yulia Sandamirskaya, Switzerland
- Jesus Savage, Mexico
- Hooman Samani, UK
- Evgeny Shandarov, Russia
- Lev Stankevich, Russia
- Tilo Strutz, Germany
- Sergey Yatsun, Russia
CAMERA-READY PAPER PREPARATION
Camera-ready papers for ICR-2021 must be 8-13 pages long (including all figures and references). The camera-ready paper submission deadline is Sunday, July 25, 2021.
All authors are kindly asked to follow the Springer LNCS author formatting guidelines for the preparation of their manuscripts. The Author Guidelines document summarizes how a proceedings paper should be structured, how elements (headings, figures, references) should be formatted using our predefined styles, etc. It also gives some insight on how a paper will be typeset at Springer.
Users of MS Word
Production of the camera-ready paper will be a much smoother process if authors make use of the available MS Word template, which incorporates all the recommended formatting guidelines:
Template supporting MS Office Word
Users of LaTeX
Authors who wish to use LaTeX for the preparation of their manuscript should download the corresponding support file available by Springer and check the included readme.txt file for further instructions.
The LaTeX2e Proceedings Templates are available in the scientific authoring platform Overleaf.
Each contribution must be accompanied by a Springer copyright form. Authors will be asked to transfer the copyright of the paper to Springer. This will ensure the widest possible protection and dissemination of information under copyright laws.
1. One author may sign on behalf of all of the authors of a particular paper. In this case, the author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing the material on behalf of any and all co-authors.
2. Modified forms are not acceptable.
3. The “Title of the Contribution” (i.e., paper title) and the List of Authors should match exactly the title and the list of authors of the paper.
4. Machine-typed signatures and digital signatures are NOT acceptable by Springer.
Authors of accepted papers are requested to submit their final, camera-ready papers, for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings, by July 25, 2021, via the Easychair system.
1. Final source files (MS Word in DOC/DOCX or LaTeX (zip, including figures and specific style files (not included in CTAN) if used) of the paper.
2. Final PDF file corresponding exactly to the final source files.
3. A scanned copy of a filled in and signed Springer Copyright Form as a PDF file.
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with the Springer editorial policies (Author Responsibilities and Ethics).
June 14 June 15, 2021 .... Submission of full papers (23:59, anywhere on Earth, final deadline).
July 14, 2021 ................... Notification of acceptance
July 25, 2021 ................... Camera-ready papers
August 05, 2021 .............. Author registration
September 27-30, 2021 .. Conference dates
The contributions to the conference will be published in proceedings that will be made available to participants at the time of the ICR 2021 conference.
The ICR conference is a satellite event of SPECOM conference and there is one single fee for the all SPECOM events.
The conference fee information is located on the conference web site.